Why Polar Water?
Proper hydration improves productivity, safety, and overall wellness. Thanks to Polar’s services, supplying your workplace with pure ice and drinking water has never been easier. All-inclusive means you don’t have to wonder how long it’s been since the cooler was cleaned. Rest easy knowing that Polar has you covered.
Polar bottleless systems provide your business with high-quality water purification in a similar footprint as the old 5-gallon coolers. It’s a safer, more convenient, and environmentally friendly way to hydrate.
When it comes to convenience our point of use purification systems can eliminate the time and effort it takes your staff to facilitate bottled water deliveries, eliminating the use of your staff to manage your drinking water needs.
- Eliminate office intrusions. We can completely cut out office intrusions by water delivery companies and the associated risk of exposing non-staff members to potentially confidential areas.
- No more bottle storage. Our purification systems eliminate the need to store those large 5 gallon bottles. Get rid of an eye sore and open up valuable floor space in your facility!
- No more changing that 42 pound bottle. With a Polar point of use system the pure, cold water won’t run out and nobody has to change the bottle. This eliminates the risk of employee injury and the lost time it takes your staff to change it out.
- Cleaning & Sanitization of your cooler is eliminated. Polar systems are backed by all inclusive service performed by factory trained technicians; so you know your cooler is sanitary and safe, producing pure drinking water. Did you know your 5 gallon bottled water cooler is supposed to be cleaned and sanitized every other bottle or every 60 days? Read more in our Health and Wellness section below.
Health and Wellness
Everyone needs water to live. When we become dehydrated we are less effective at work and in life. In a society where the population leans heavily on sugary, carbonated beverages it is more important than ever that employers take the lead and provide healthy, pure, cold drinking water to their staff in order to encourage them to perform at their best. So why is water from a Polar purification system better for your employees?
- Hydrate Wisely. Once you understand the benefits of new or innovative solutions, it’s easy to look in the rearview mirror and see clearly the shortcomings of “the way things have always been done.” Our slogan “Hydrate Wisely” applies this concept of innovation to our industry. While it requires a willingness to learn and understand the differences between our solutions(new standard) and the old standard, we believe that once you are armed with the knowledge, you’ll be ready to Hydrate Wisely with Polar.
- Eliminate airborne bacteria from entering your water cooler. The old-style bottled water cooler in your office is an “open air” system which means those bubbles you see and hear as you fill your cup with water are pulling air from the environment you are in. So while the water was filtered when it was bottled it is now susceptible to contamination from outside sources, i.e. cold, flu, chemical vapors and any other contaminants present in your environment.
- The bottled water cooler is dirty… Have you ever noticed the green slime where the bottle neck goes? That bacteria has formed by the mixing of the moisture and the air is not only on the outside of your cooler but inside as well… that’s right. So if you aren’t cleaning your water cooler every other bottle or every 60 days, whichever comes first (IBWA) you are potentially exposing anyone that consumes from that machine to harmful bacteria, germs, viruses or other contaminants that are present in your environment.
Businesses can save considerably when they ditch the bottle. Polar customers experience average savings of 40% or more vs bottled water service. Contact us today and let us help your business save “green” and “go green” at the same time. Here are some more ways you’ll save by switching to Polar:
- Elimination of administrative cost associated with facilitating bottle deliveries, counting bottles, cleaning water coolers, and reconciling invoices. Managing bottled water service is a time waster. All managers would agree that valuable time could have been spent working on your business.
- Elimination of usage (and cost!) spikes. We all know there is a point at the beginning of the summer were consumption of water spikes drastically… and so does your bill. This won’t happen when you switch to Polar.
- Elimination of repair/replacement costs. Because Polar provides full service with our point of use purification systems we will always be there to take care of any concerns at no additional cost to you.
- Easy Upgrades. If your needs increase or you’d like to add services (like ice!), we’ll upgrade your equipment for the difference in monthly subscription
Americans consume 3 million bottles of water every hour. Precious natural resources are used to produce plastic those bottles, which end up in landfills for hundreds of years before they break down.
Ditching the bottle also reduces the emissions produced by trucks transporting bottled water to storage facilities and businesses. Making this simple change will reduce your carbon footprint by up to 72%.
Going Green is as easy as pressing a button. Make a change by committing to ditch the bottle with Polar!
Not so fun facts –
- The equivalent of about 50 million barrels of oil is used for the processing, transport, and refrigeration of bottled water every year.
- Plastic water bottles take 700 years to break down and incineration produces toxic fumes.
- Twice as much water is used in the process of producing a plastic water bottle as is contained in the water bottle, when it is sold.
- About 20 billion plastic water bottles wind up in landfills each year or are incinerated.
- Bottled water costs hundreds to thousands times more than tap water.
We can completely cut out office intrusions by water delivery companies and the associated risk of exposing non-staff members to potentially confidential areas.
Our purification systems eliminate the need to store those large 5 gallon bottles. Get rid of an eye sore and open up valuable floor space in your facility!
With a Polar point of use system the pure, cold water doesn’t run out and nobody has to change the bottle eliminating the risk of employee injury and the lost time it takes your staff to change it out.
Contact Polar Ice and Water Today
Polar Ice & Water Service include the following: All Parts, All Labor, Standard Filters, Prompt Local Service Response, Free Loaner Unit if Necessary, Lifetime Replacement/Repair Warranty, Full Diagnostic Check, Visual Inspection, Filter Inspection and Replacement as Necessary, Water Tank/Bin Inspection and Sanitizing as Necessary, Electrical Component Inspection, Exterior Cleaning, Hose and Fitting Inspection, and Installation Site Clean Up.