Polar Field Service Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
We are looking for a self-starter Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction and maximizes customer retention.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Operate company vehicle/property in a safe manner
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- No prior experience required – must be a trainable individual
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Lift 50+ pounds
- Physical able to Stoop, Climb, Crawl, Lift
- Basic Mechanical Skills/Tool Knowledge
- Clean Driving Record
- Pass Drug Test
- Clean Background
- Proven field service experience
- Technical degree or certification in applicable field (plumbing, HVAC, Forklift)
Polar Ice and Water
2828 Fallon Drive, Sherman, TX 75090
888-765-2706 TF | 903-949-6153 Fax
Current news about the Water & Ice Industry. Click on the article below and read the rest of the story or click here to read all the current news.
Water is essential to health. Without proper hydration our organs can not function properly. We are losing fluids around the clock through breathing, urine, sweat, etc. If we do not hydrate properly both mental clarity and physical performance will suffer. "Think of...read more
Improve productivity and reduce safety risks by hydrating properly! Polar bottleless water coolers provide freshly purified water to your team while reducing costs, hassles and your carbon footprint when compared to bottled services.
Read More >
High-quality ice is a requirement in most foodservice operations and many other businesses. Commercial ice machines eliminate the need for delivered services, but they must be maintained properly to deliver safe, sanitary ice. Whether you want to own it or rent it, Polar will help you get the most out of your ice making equipment.
Read More >
We can completely cut out office intrusions by water delivery companies and the associated risk of exposing non-staff members to potentially confidential areas.
With a Polar point of use system the pure, cold water doesn’t run out and nobody has to change the bottle eliminating the risk of employee injury and the lost time it takes your staff to change it out.
Contact Polar Ice and Water Today
Polar Ice & Water Service include the following: All Parts, All Labor, Standard Filters, Prompt Local Service Response, Free Loaner Unit if Necessary, Lifetime Replacement/Repair Warranty, Full Diagnostic Check, Visual Inspection, Filter Inspection and Replacement as Necessary, Water Tank/Bin Inspection and Sanitizing as Necessary, Electrical Component Inspection, Exterior Cleaning, Hose and Fitting Inspection, and Installation Site Clean Up.